Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Video Presentation

I am not one who takes many pictures, so it was a chore for me to record this trip, and I'm certain I've not done it justice. However, I have learned a tremendous amount about using a video camera, embedding videos and pictures into my blog, and using different programs to prepare and edit this presentation. Many thanks to all who helped and were patient with my learning process!

My reason for taking the class was to learn more about another culture. I enjoyed the classes we attended, learning about the history, the people, the education, and the language. It was very interesting to collaborate with the teachers at Lincoln School, and to know we share the same joys and frustrations concerning educating our students. Classrooms are universal! Visiting a rain forest was a new experience for me, and since it is part of the sixth grade curriculum, I can share firsthand knowledge and pictures. The sights I saw, the people I met, and the experiences I gained will always be a part of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment